Operations Risk Executive - Enterprise Banking / Operation Management Unit
Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited (OCBC)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002982595
Employer Ref. 160001HD
- Risk assessment including identifying and analysing any possible operational risks prior to loan disbursement / facility loading by conducting visit to the customers’ premise.
- Completion of inspection report with recommendation to Group Leader / Business Head on the action plan to be taken.
- Preparation of monthly and yearly management reporting
- Assist in the development of internal control processes to enable on-going identification, assessment and monitoring of operational risk.
- Minimum education qualification of degree
- At least 3 years’ experience in investigation or banking related job
- Good communications and inter-personal skills
- Ability to influence people
- Independent, strong analytical skill and a good eye for detail
- Ability to cope under pressure
About Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited (OCBC)
Want to change the way people think about money? We’re looking for some banking revolutionaries. You’ve never seen a bank like this before. Like the others, we’re going to provide banking services to young people. But unlike the others, we’re going to make money easy-to-understand, fun and stylish. We’re tired of stiff and stuffy banks, and we want you to help us change the way that people think about what's in their wallet. Want to be part of the movement? Join us!