jobsDB ref: JSG400003003028592
EA License No. 11C3837
Employer Ref. 13909
- CBD Location, 5-Days Work Week
- Salary - $2600
- 1 Year Contract
A newly created opportunity for an experienced Operations Personnel to join a reputable global banking and financial group in the heart of CBD. We are seeking for experienced banking personnel who has great client management skills and an effective team player. You will be joining a fast-paced, dynamic and successful business group.
- You will be handling walk-in customers and manage front end operations activities i.e. settlements, transactions, documentations
- Handling customers requests and enquiries to ensure good turnaround time for all the activities
- Ensure all clients documentations and transactions are error-free
- Assist in other ad-hoc projects
- Min 1 year experience in front-office operations in banking or financial industry
- Bilingual in English and Hindi or Tamil as you will be liaising with native speaking clients from India
- Strong team player, great customer service skills and good communications skills
- You will need to commit for 6-months
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Juzailah Khatmin (EA Reg. No. R1110441) on +65 6429 3211 for more information.
Chandler Macleod Group Pte Ltd, EA Licence: 11C3837
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.