Clearbridge Biomedics is a growing life science company developing cutting edge tools for life science research, and innovative next generation cancer diagnostics. The Company has won numerous awards, including NUS Promising Start Up, Wall Street Journal Asian Innovation Awards, and most recently voted as the Most Exciting Start Up in 2014 by the Singapore Business Review.
We are looking for dynamic, passionate individuals join our team and be a part of our vision to build a global life science company.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032006
- Perform incoming and outgoing inspections for production goods.
- Support product development activities (eg. commissioning equipment)
- Manage, track and monitor inventory; assist in monthly closing & year-end stock count.
- Perform packing and order fulfillment activities.
- Maintain annual supplier list and conduct annual supplier reviews
- Perform control on monitoring and measuring equipments to ensure routine calibration.
- Perform all document control activities in accordance to ISO 13485
- Assist in annual audits when required.
- Degree or Diploma in business admin or logistics and supply chain. No prior experience is also welcome to apply.
- Hardworking and attention to detail
- Fast learner