Stafflink Services is an enterprising human resource services provider that offers a wide range of recruitment solutions to companies across all industries.
At the core of Stafflink is a team of committed and proficient recruitment consultants. With their varied background and working experiences, clients of diverse industries can be assured of competent and personalised recruitment services that go beyond the mundane.
Here at Stafflink, we relentlessly place the interests of both clients and candidates as our top priority. Not only do we value candidates as our key assets, we also take immense pride in servicing our clients. By carefully understanding their needs and providing apt solutions, we strive to foster enduring relationships, all achieved with the exemplary service standard that Stafflink has set itself upon.
Operations Manager ( Well Known Company/Automotive/ Central/ 5 days)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032643
EA License No. 04C4294
- To establish and maintain strong relationship with stakeholders, primarily car sales division, aftersales and the insurers
- Play pivotal leadership role in developing the insurance business, implementing strategic and tactical operational initiatives that drive customer service excellence and business growth for the Motor Group
- Ensure company's competitiveness and capitalize on market opportunities by identifying trends and develop new ways and products to grow the business profitably
- Stay abreast and ensure compliance in accordance to company policies, regulatory provisions and laws relating to the industry and business
- Conduct quality assurance checks and assist in training of less experienced staff
- Degree in Finance/ Insurance/ Business Management or related discipline and Certificate in General Insurance (CGI)
- At least 6 years of working experience in the Motor Operations and insurance industry
- Strategic thinking coupled with strong leadership and tactical execution
- Strong business acumen with sound judgement
- Excellent communication, organizational and project management skills
2. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary (please provide breakdown if any)
3. Expected monthly salary
Important Note: Stafflink Services Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement available on our corporate website http://www.stafflink.com.sg/privacy.php .
EA Licence No.: 04C4294
EA Personnel: Chan Jie Min
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1551649