CAREER PACIFIC PTE LTD
Career Pacific Pte Ltd is an Executive Search firm specialising in IT Recruitment, Mobile Applications, Engineering, Accounting and Finance placements.
Operations Lead (Ref 21183)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988893
EA License No 08C4525
- Manage and supervise the team of System Engineers (SE) and Technical Support Officers (TSO) in carrying out their duties to support Laboratory Operations & Management and Data Centre
- Assume the role as the key contact for the business and operational matters related to the labs operation and management as well as technical support.
- Ensure continuous support by managing knowledge transfer among the SEs and TSOs
- Provide monthly reports
- Manage all disciplinary/work matters together as and when required.
- Hold regular meetings with the deployed staff to obtain feedback and help resolve issues encountered by them.
- Direct and co-ordinate all other matters including contract administration, monitoring of progress, Installation and testing of equipment, technical personnel training, logistic support, documentation preparation and operation start-up.
- Manage any third-party vendors and external sub-contractors
- Technically and managerially competent in Data Centre Management
- Liaise with external vendors and internal IS Department on the data-centre related requirements
- Managing any data-centre related projects and ensure their successful implementation.
- Instituting Service Level Agreements (SLA) with external vendors and/or internal IS Department.
- Responsible in managing and monitoring SLA requirements to ensure the specified minimum satisfactory level is met.
- Involved in procurement process.
- Degree holder with 3-5 years relevant experience
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in data centre management.
Licence No: 08C4525