Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.
Operations Executive , Grains Trading
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987900
EA License No 10C5117
Employer Ref. L40131
- Global trading firm with strong trading platform
- Attractive remuneration package
- Promising career progress
Our client is a Global commodity trading firm with its headquarter in Singapore. They have strong presence in Asia market. A new Operations Executive role has come out from their Grains Trading operations department in Singapore.
You will report to the operations manager and manage the whole procedure of the operations, which includes handling and managing shipping documents as well as managing all necessary documents for L/C application and bank negotiation. You will liaise with both internal (Traders, trade finance) and external parties (supplier, customer, shipping companies etc) to prepare BLs and vessel tracking on cargo readiness & documentation to ensure smooth delivering of the commodity products.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Min 3 years of working experience in trading industry with either containers or dry bulk shipping experience.
- Experience in Grains trading operations is a plus for this role
- Positive working attitude with initiative and attention to details is required.
- Good L/C knowledge is essential to this role.
- Good communication skills required for this role
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1112853