Operations Executive / Assistant
Sinco Automation (S) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188160
- Support to sales department and assist manager on preparing job/project related quotation & correspondence and act as a job/project coordinator.
- Open and keep track and follow up to ensure all the paperwork for jobs carried out such as service report, timesheet, delivery order and necessary certificate requirement as well as all the invoices preparation.
- Data entry on job related information into Accpac System.
- In charge of invoicing, credit/debit note, delivery order, proforma invoice, packing list and other related documentations.
- Prepare reports - Invoices register, material supply summary, debtors aging report.
- Invoice negotiation documentation preparation & arrangement.
- Logistic/courier documentations & arrangement.
- Other ad-hoc duties that will be assign from time to time as the company continues grow and develop
- Diploma holder with strong interest in event management and coordination are welcome
- Marine operation background is an added advantage
- Initiative, work independently, team player and able to handle pressure and dealing with tight schedules
- Candidate must have the ability to pay attention to details and analytical skills
- Be able to read and write in both English and Chinese (to liaise with Chinese speaking associates)
- Able to start work with short notice
- Permanent Position
- Salary Range: $1,500 - $2,000
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8am-5pm;
Alternate Saturday 8am-12pm
- Location: Tuas, transport will be provided
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Sinco Automation (S) Pte Ltd
About Sinco Automation (S) Pte Ltd
Sinco Automation is one of the leading pioneer automation and instrumentation service provider with experience management and team of qualified engineers and highly skilled technician.
We have a team of elite workforce to carry out servicing, calibration, fabrication, installation, design and commissioning for instrumentation, automation, hydraulic, valve overhauling, module integration etc.
We are able to provide technical and economical solutions to our valuable clients in Marine, Offshore and Onshore industry for more than two decades in Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, China, Indonesia and Worldwide.
Our head office is located at 64, Tuas South Street 5, Singapore 637803, acquiring a total area of 26,000 sqft with office space and well equipped workshop facilities.