jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003189028
EA License No 99C4599
A reputable and established Hospital is seeking for an Operations Executive/Senior Executive (Clinic/Wards), to take up a challenging and rewarding portfolio of implenting and planning operations policy to boost the standards and performance of daily operations. The shortlisted candidate will be exposed to the vast demand of the booming healthcare industry.
- To manage and oversee the daily operations of the assigned service area to ensure its smooth running operations
- Work closely with Allied Health Professionals to ensure a smooth experience for patients
- Review key processes to improve overall KPI outcomes in the areas of total customer experience, operational efficiency and optimal resources utilisation.
- Track, monitor and make recommendations for the utilisation of departmental budget to achieve optimisation of allocated resources.
- Track, monitor and make recommendations to achieve excellent customer satisfaction ratings.
- Manage a team of front line support staffs in various medical departments to deliver timely, appropriate and excellent services to our customers.
- Manage customer complaints and follow up with service recovery if necessary.
- Degree in any business/healthcare related studies
- Meticulous, passionate and driven professionals with a vision in building a world-class healthcare operations standards
- Experience in front line service operations is a must for senior roles
- Office hours and staggered hours available based on portfolio
Qualified and Experienced Professionals are invited to email your resume to us for further notification and discussion at
Please include your last drawn, expected salary, detailed working history and position you are applying for.
We regret only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for further discussion
EA Personnel: Valerie Yong Kian Fung CEI No.:R1103704
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA License No.: 99C4599