Operations Excellence Project Manager
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003035037
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3765200/001
Responsible for leading and driving projects focusing on cost optimisation and efficiency improvement for the manufacturing site.
Leading manufacturer with presence in over 25 countries and multiple manufacturing sites is recruiting for an Operations Excellence Project Manager for their Singapore plant. Global revenue is over 5 billion and business is doing well.
- Identify, plan and implement operations excellence projects to reduce the overall manufacturing cost
- Work closely with Operations & Supply Chain & Inventory Teams to ensure sufficient material supply while driving cost downs
- Collaborate with R&D, Supply Chain and Procurement teams to develop the supplier base and source for alternative/new suppliers
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing, continuous improvement and ISO standards
- Demonstrate ability in vendor management and working well with cross functional teams
- Bachelor Degree in an Engineering discipline
- At least 5 years of experience leading process improvements, cost down projects with good understanding of end to end supply chain
- Exposure in a manufacturing environment
With a culture that stresses on the importance of diversity, the company places strong emphasis on valuing differences in thought and perspectives, thereby fostering an environment that is fun, dynamic, and rewarding to work in.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kris Tan (Lic No: R1331334) on +65 6416 9855
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.sg