Operations Engineer (Manufacturing/ 12 months contract)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033088
EA License No 11C3029
Our client is a US MNC in the semicon industry and has an urgent requirement for the Operations Engineer. This position reports to the Senior Manager and will oversee its production operations.
- Oversee production operations for its equipment - installation, modification, upgrading and maintenance
- Maintain and support mechanical related issues for its test line
- Involve in production improvement projects including yield, quality and productivity improvement
- Ensure updated records to the manufacturers' notices, upgrades and safety issues
- Product support for its equipment repairs and process engineering functions
- Degree in Mechanical/ Mechatronic Engineering discipline
- Min 4-5 years of manufacturing experience, preferably in a semicon industry
- Solid knowledge in mechanical sub-assembly and good exposure to jigs and fixtures
- Candidates with experience in a low volume-high mix environment are highly preferred
Mondays to Fridays, office hours
Interested candidates, please QUICK APPLY to the above mentioned position.