Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Operations & CS Administrator (Up to $3500)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983804
- Review, track, analyze and communicate actual performance against plan, forecast and quota across the region and product lines.
- Gatekeeper of data quality by monitoring information and ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Update sales managers on orders status and delivery details so they can keep customers informed.
- Preparation of quotation and tender documents for direct customers; act as key contact point to customers when sales managers are away.
- Documentation support to regional channels on issuance of letters / documents for distributorship authentication
- Traction of Ribbon attach ratio by analyzing sales data quarterly and generate report to support sales
- Support sales team with ad-hoc reports for analysis for sales review
- Front line support to resolve customer issues around shipments and information
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- Required skill(s): SAP, SalesForce, CRM Systems, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.