Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and our talent to achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in Information Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, Healthcare and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for nearly 70 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.
Operations & Compliance Executive
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987793
EA License No 02C3423
- Devise compliance and audit programs to ensure flawless delivery operations by transporters in Singapore
- Review, improve and devise procedures to ensure day to day logistics operations are comprehensively documented and audited
- Safety ambassador and coordinator for logistics Singapore
- Review existing logistics work flow and identify opportunities for operations optimization and improvement
- Project coordinator for logistics related projects & initiatives
- Accountable for compliance to Operations Management System
- Liaise and communicate with the Contractor’s Job Representative over fulfilment of responsibilities detailed within the contract, verify that hazards are identified and controls are implemented, and conduct inspections & audits of the contract work.
- Act as Risk Owner for risk events as assigned in the facility risk register with accountabilities
- Ensure that all procedures falling under the ownership of this role are maintained and reviewed
- Degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering or relevant fields
- Minimum 4-5 years of relevant experience in logistics management and safety operations is a must.
- Knowledge in Risk Management and understanding of the applicable local legislation of the logistic industry