You will enjoy the prestige and pride of working alongside bright, diverse and dedicated people who constantly strive to push boundaries. Being part of NUS is more than just a career – it could be a life-changing experience. With a broad range of departments, faculties, schools, research institutes and centres, initiatives, projects and schemes, you will enjoy abundant opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. No matter what you do, it is an amazing place to be.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989066
Employer Ref. 004EF
- Act as Executive Secretary for IEL including maintain executives’ agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc., taking simple minutes, receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate, handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.), assist in making travel arrangements for executives
- Assist in accounting, cash collection, payment of invoice, issuing receipts, procurement etc.
- Assist in events administration and course administration when required including onsite and offsite registration, catering, procurement, logistics etc.
- Assist in general admin and facilities maintenance for the IEL offices including HR support, meeting management etc
- Diploma holder/Degree holder preferably in the areas of accounting, business, management or other finance related discipline
- Min 10 years working experience
- Efficient with Microsoft Office applications, particularly in MS Excel
- Need to be proactive and independent handling multiple tasks.
- Communicates well.