Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Operations Assistant-Control & Account Opening (6 Monthsr Contract, Salary up to $4,500)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987972
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. Rendy Tan
Operations Assistant-Control & Account Opening (1 Year Contract, $2,800)
Our client is an established foreign bank
- To process all private banking client's deposits
- To establish new client account & provide date for audit confirmation.
- To process and prepare guarantees in swift format or in letters format
- Churning of monthly statistics to Operations Manager and Compliance Officer.
- To relief Swift Room duties as well as construct and sent swift messages
- To provide admin support, to process invoices payment to supplier, travel entertainment claim by staff, petty cash, etc
- Ad-hoc duties
- O’Levels / Diploma and above
- Some experience in banks/financial institutions
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Meticulous and highly responsible candidate with an eye for details
- Good communication skills
Salary ranges up to $4,500
Please indicate the position applying on the email subject head.
Attn: Rendy Tan Weili (R1104664)
Short listed candidates will be notified