As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Operations Analyst (M&A) / $4000 / MNC / AWS + VB
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003031781
EA License No. 01C4394
Operations Analyst (Merger & Acquisition) / $4000 / MNC / AWS + VB
The client is a leading player in the security sector
- Responsible for the assigned strategic initiatives and take the leadership role to drive such high impact & high visibility projects.
- Responsible for end-to-end post M&A Integration for back office operations. This includes planning, coordinating, monitoring and reporting of post M&A back-office integration activities.
- Responsible for project assignment including any workflow integration/SAP implementation with our subsidiaries/associate companies.
- Implement action plan to achieve quick wins that improve the current back office operation processes.
- Responsible for compliance review on back office operations and to identify exceptions for reporting and rectification so as to mitigate operation risks.
- Responsible for the manual/SOP updates with inputs from operation teams and incorporate changes upon full review.
- Responsible for change management program in each project assignment.
- Perform data analysis and make meaningful interpretation of them for conceptualisation and implementation of ideas in areas of cost savings and process improvement etc. Analyse and utilize tools to audit system-generated data for lapses
- A good Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Possess strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication, influencing and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated experience in taking the lead in project management.
- A friendly professional demeanour and ability to excel in a team-oriented environment.
- Experience in implementation and management of post- M&A initiatives for alignment of policies & processes will be valued.
- 5 day work week
- $3500 - $4000
- Variable Bonus
Interested applicants, please send your detailed resume in MS WORD FORMAT with the following information to Grace_Lio @ kellyservices.com.sg and cc perm @ kellyservices.com.sg and/or reach out at 6603 4717 for a detailed discussion.
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Notice Period / Availability
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd | EA License No. 01C4394 | RCB No. 200007268E
Lio Huey Yi Grace Registration No. R1433913