AGLAIA INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PTE LTD
Aglaia is an Asian-based diversified asset management company. We provide bespoke family office and portfolio management services for ultra high net worth families, trusts, and foundations around the world.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035531
Duties and Responsibilities:
Operations Analyst can expect to focus their work in the following areas:
- Daily trade and non-trade bookings and maintain the portfolio management system (Expersoft).
- Ensure daily prices are implemented into the system on a timely and accurate basis.
- Perform daily and weekly reconciliations of the system to bank statements.
- Resolve trade settlement issues with banks in a timely manner.
- Prepare accurate and timely reporting of Net Asset Values (NAVs) of clients` holdings.
- Liaise with the Investment team to maintain data integrity of the system.
- Identify system improvements and work with the operations team to make changes.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Finance.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Detail-oriented and possess strong analytical skills; a high degree of accuracy is required.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel.
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to deal with wide scope of demands under pressure.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin to liaise with clients from China.
- Desire to work successfully in a small company environment.