Adecco - GS
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959937
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. IT - SOA
- Independent working environment
- Opportunity to work with colleagues from various nationalities
- 12 months contract with benefits (Subjected to renewal); East side; Mon - Fri
- Diploma holders
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in MS Office (Especially MS Excel)
- Detailed and meticulous with strong problem solving skills
- Administer and execute all programs for the Singapore Business Partners team
- Provide administrative support and coordination to the department's operations
- Consolidate weekly and monthly actual forecast reports
- Assist the sales team and ensure Business Partner Management Processes are adhered to via monthly validations and testing on the processes
- Prepare monthly sales presentations
- Assist the BP team in audit preparation and reviews
- Liaise with relevant internal and external parties' controls and compliance requirements, and ensure consistency in approach
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned by reporting manager
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Simply click on 'Apply here' to drop your resume and contact us to follow-up!
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Direct Line: 6697 7905
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1223824
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, please send your RESUME to email@example.com
About Adecco - GS
Employer Ref.IT - SOA
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.