Operation Support Specialist (US MNC)
Adecco - GS
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959940
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. IT - Sales Opts
- Opportunity to work with personnel from various nationality
- One of the top US MNC to work for
- Independ working environment
- 1 to 3 years relevant experience
- Reporting experience
- Good knowledge and hands-on in MS Office Applications such as Excel (Pivot table and V-Lookup)
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with people of all levels
- Independent and able to work in fast paced and challenging environment
- Must be a team player
- Only Singaporeans
- Reports for coverage for Backlog, Sell-thru, Sell-Out, Shipment and Inventory
- Submit SG consumer Revenue Reports
- Submit SG consumer tier 1 & 2 partners report
- Submit SG Business Partners QTD performance reports
- Prepare IT Show Kits for consumer team
- Liaise with Logistic team to track Backlog and Shipment for Distributor and Resellers
- Accrue Program Funding for SG sales team to execute programs
- Submit and verify Distributors, Superstores, Retailers and Internal Supervisor claims
- Liaise with Finance departments on matters for program budgets and credit note issues
- Handle Quotation, Invoicing and Delivery/Logistics Arrangements for rejected/DOA machines
- Closely work with ASEAN Consumer, Finance, Marketing, Logistics, Procurement departments
- Support for customer services if necessary
- Any other duties as per assigned by manager
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Simply click on 'Apply here' to drop your resume and contact us to follow-up!
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Direct Line: 6697 7905
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1223824
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, please send your RESUME to email@example.com
About Adecco - GS
Employer Ref.IT - Sales Opts
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.