Recruit Express Services Pte Ltd (RESS) is the Industrial and International Recruitment arm of the Recruit Express Group of Companies, which has for 7 consecutive years since 2007 been voted the Most Preferred HR Vendor by Human Resources Magazine.
Industrial and Functional Specialization
RESS focuses on hiring skilled and semi-skilled workers for clients in the Logistics, Manufacturing, F&B, Retail, Hospitality, Events, and Oil & Gas industries.
With more than 40 professionals focused tightly on this band of the labour market, RESS has unrivalled breath of expertise in recruiting for the functions such as Logistics, Technical/ Productions, F&B, Retails, Hospitality and Oil & Gas.
With 3 offices conveniently located in close proximity to our clients at Jurong Gateway, Tampines Central and Bishan Place, you can be sure we live up to our mission of helping people find good jobs and our clients to succeed in business at express speed!
Biz Registration No.: 200412473D
Operation Supervisor (Logistics/Freight) / Tampines / $3200 - $4000
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988914
EA License No 13C6614
- To Support Operations Manager in overseeing daily warehouse operations
- Key contact point for customer and key user for WMS
- Plan daily warehouse tasks and work allocation; controls distribution of all work instructions and documents such as delivery notes, pick list, kitting and sequencing list, quarantine and quality documents, shipping and dispatch notes
- Liaise with customer's forwarders for all incoming and outgoing shipments/deliveries
- Key WMS user and point of contact for WMS issue escalation
- Maintain and update all site SOP whenever necessary, adopting proper change control process that conforms to quality standards
- Preparation of daily operations performance reports and status updates
- Develop and maintain excellent service to internal and external customers at all times
- Monitor staff performance and participate in annual staff appraisal
- Implement work improvement initiatives and programs to achieve operational excellence within the operations
- Ensure health, safety and environmental policies and standards are executed and maintained at all times at the workplace
- Prepare monthly billing to customer in timely and accurate manner
- Assist in operation activity whenever necessary
- Min Diploma
- Possess at least 5 years of working experience in related field
- Possess at least 1 - 2 years of supervisory experience of executive role specializing in purchasing/inventory/material & warehouse management or its equivalent
- Proficient in MS applications
- Able to work on 2 shifts
- Monday - Friday: 7am - 4pm / 8.30am - 5.30pm, Saturday: 7am - 11am / 8.30am - 12.30pm
- 5.5 days work week
- Company transport provided at designated areas
[Including your expected salary, last drawn and availability for work]
Ho Yu Qing Deborah (R1104551)
Recruit Express Services (EA13C6614)