We are a one-stop mechanical manufacturing solutions provider listed on SGX-ST with a manufacturing presence in Asia.The Group focuses on ATM, gaming terminals, computer peripherals, printers, consumer electronics, automotive and hard disk industries. Our services range from design, prototyping, tool and die fabrication, stamping production to value-added assembly.
We invite dynamic and career-minded individuals to join our team.
Operation Manager (Work Location in Johor Bahru)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986776
- Oversee overall the factory operations, planning, systems and controls.
- Play a significant role in long term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Plans, directs and coordinates in the manufacturing of products, so as to ensure that it is in compliance with company goals and objectives.
- Organizes and directs workflow for satisfying production requirement in a cost efficient manner.
- Analyzes the delivery and inventory issues and provide solutions.
- Manages that the purchasing, stock control, distribution and production scheduling tasks for multiple manufacturing projects.
- Liaises with the product line manager on planning and forecasts customer orders to satisfy shipments.
- Maximizes the efficiency of production lines and ensures the effective employment utilization.
- Lead all section department on day to day operation, provide effective methods, to improve process, apply new techniques, improve management efficiency and bring down manufacturing cost to the most competitive level.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Sheet Metal Manufacturing Industry.
- Experience in mechanical component tooling and precision engineering.
- Highly analytical and ability to multitask with strong organizational and leadership skill
- Possess a high level of independence, initiative, integrity and resourcefulness.
- Good verbal, written communication and presentation skill.
- Able to work under pressure.