Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Operation Executive (LC Shipping Documentations)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003187967
EA License No 99C4599
- Handle full set of global shipping operations and documentations of commodity trading
- Proactively ensure that all shipping operations procedures and practices meet the division standard global operating guidelines
- Reviewing and preparing sales and purchase contracts.
- Sending shipping instructions to suppliers based on L/C received.
- Responsible for monthly shipping report and promptly to capture latest global shipment details
- Prepare and manage all necessary documents for L/C application and bank negotiation.
- Liaise with suppliers/buyers on cargo readiness & documentation to ensure smooth cargo operations.
- Arranging for payments to suppliers and relevant parties.
- Filing of shipping documents and email correspondences into cargo files.
- Making payment for charges relating to LC advising, BL fees and others.
- At least 2 to 4 years' experience in shipping documentation from a trading company
- Strong knowledge of shipping/logistics operations
- Knowledge of L/C, Shipping terms is essential
- Strong organizational skills and competence in monitoring global shipment in line with customer’s expectation
Interested applicants please send your resume and attention:
Eunice Tan Siok Hian (R1763295)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified