About Faro Recruitment (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
Faro Recruitment is an international staffing solutions provider with presence in Asia pacific including China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, and Australia.
We have grown rapidly over the last 30 years with plans to increase our presence on the map. With over 15 offices in 7 countries and over 200 employees, we have developed vertical market niches catering to a variety of talent professionals. Our clients are predominantly Fortune 500 multinational corporations, small and medium enterprises, and Japanese firms across major industries.
As the global staffing market evolves, changing times call for a change of corporate identity.
As our corporate brand – "Faro" conveys "lighthouse" in Italian and Spanish, Faro Recruitment symbolizes a beacon to bring employers and job seekers together. Our owner, management and consultant teams remain the same and are highly committed to deliver comprehensive and flexible HR solutions tailored to your local market needs. With strong financial support from our group company, we strive to be your long-term business partner.
EA Licence No. 98C5283
Operation Excellence Specialist (Contract Logistics)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035133
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure operational excellence and capability development in the regional business organization
- Work closely with higher management to identify and develop continuous improvement projects to enhance operations and business
- Plan and execute operations audits
- Involved in maintenance of Quality Management System & certifications
- Pursue a proactive role in reviews and audits of internal processes and policies
- Manage and monitor the monthly operations performance of the regional operations
- Ensure operational excellence by reporting on key metrics of business units
- Plan, manage and support regional green, energy and carbon management activities, including representing organization to manage green activities with external agencies such as research institute
- Participate and support Singapore safety initiatives and programs
- Bachelor's Degree in Logistics Operations Management, Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering
- At least 3 to 5 years in logistics solutioning, planning and implementation, preferably from 3PL
- Knowledge of cost modelling & analysis, operation planning, process management and project management.
- Possess good business acumen, interpersonal, leadership, analytical, presentation skills