Japanese Speaking Operation Assistant
Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002960387
EA License No. 07C5771
- Responsible to monitor site progress(check the material usage, need to discuss with the site person for the material order)
- Deliver the equipment to the site and arrange the transportation
- Monitor and control schedules and deadlines for maintenance of silo and plant
- Report to a director and Management weekly or as required
- Stock management
- Purchase the equipment and coordinate the schedules
- Liaise with supplier and workers
- Handle all documentation, submissions and attend site meetings
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems
- Help Japanese engineers to work together at site when it required
- Any other duties assigned by management
- No experience is required if the candidate is willing to do these roles.
- Able to work on weekends within short notice
- Working experience in civil construction industry will be advantageous
- Location: Central
- Monday to Friday: 08:30~17:30
- Salary Range : $3,000~$3,500
- Expected & last drawn salary
- Earliest availability date/ notice period
Our consultant will invite you for interview if your profile meets the requirements.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
About Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Good Job Creations (License Number: 07C5771) provides total HR solutions with core values of customer focus, teamwork, professionalism and contribution to the society and our clients. Our vision is to create opportunities for Asian talents in Singapore and across the region. For more information, visit us at www.goodjobcreations.com.sg
GOOD JOB CREATIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
EA License No.: 07C5771
Registration NO.: R1107912
We agree to protect all personal information and contact details sent to us via your resume according to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) with effect from 2nd July 2014.
All information collected is strictly for the purpose of processing your job application and internal administrative use.
By sending your resume to us, you acknowledge your consent to the collection and use of your personal data for the above purposes only.
Do not hesitate to contact our officer if you have further queries with regards to the Personal Data Protection Act.
Data Protection Officer: Mr. Kimiya Shibazaki
Contact: +65 6258 8051