Online Marketing Manager, APAC
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003189253
EA License No. 12C5526
Employer Ref. BBBH3265
Are you an online media buying expert with a passion for the travel / hospitality industry?
I have an exciting new role with a leading hospitality group that will allow you the opportunity to define, drive and optimize the online media buying efficiency for the APAC region. Monitoring and challenging the various online acquisition campaigns such as Paid Search, SEO, Social Ads, Display, and prospecting and retargeting campaigns, you will improve the conversion business results. On top of that, manage creative briefs in line with media campaign objectives and lead creative production with the country marketing teams.
You will also collaborate with the various in-country marketing teams to create a digital media strategy based on local specificities, stakes, marketing plans and strategic objectives, to ensure efficiency and success.
You must have:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the management of online media campaigns within a pure digital environment
- Proven expertise in search, display and social media advertising
- Strong expertise on tools: Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Adserver, SEA Bidding tool, Programmatic Buying platform
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and independent, ability to define and execute key strategic initiatives with minimal supervision
- Strong leadership, excellent communication and influencing skills
- Keen interest in digital innovations
- Attention to detail and excellent time and project management skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Fiona Cheong on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1218976 (Cheong Xuefen Fiona).
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to VOLT
Founded in 1950, and established in Singapore in 2004, VOLT is a NYSE listed Fortune 1000 provider of talent (recruitment), technology and consulting services with 4,200 full time employees, some 30,200 contractors and 192 offices across Europe, North and South America and Asia.
We provide executive search (recruitment / staffing) services for mid to senior roles on contingent, retained and temporary/contract basis delivered by functionally specialized consultants in the following areas:-
Accountancy & Finance
Information Technology & Telecommunications
Procurement & Supply Chain
Sales & Marketing, and
For more opportunities visit our website, www.voltasia.com.sg
Volt Service Corporation Pte Ltd
Company Registration No. 200408881M
EA Registration No. 12C5526