100% Client Focused, Proven Trust & Integrity
SearchAsia is a prominent human capital consulting firm with a strong Asia Pacific presence.
Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnership; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. By providing thought leadership and guidance, we assist our business partners to navigate and manage the lucrative, but highly complex and uncertain, markets of Asia Pacific.
To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and continue to help you
The Window of Opportunities
EA Licence No.: 16S8107
Online Acquisition Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035426
EA License No 16S8107
- Reinforce digital marketing best practices and technology leadership within the organisation.
- Working with the SEO agency to come up with new contents with targeted keywords to improve SEO rankings.
- Lead the monthly email marketing campaign - to be in charge of the e-newsletters and e-promotions to the end consumers.
- Drive digital initiatives across the e-commerce platform to improve digital processes and opportunities.
- Drive success for digital marketing efforts primarily through SEO/SEM, content marketing, email marketing.
- Derive online acquisition strategies with the aim to increase memberships.
- Ability to identify and develop new plans to drive the online member loyalty programmes to continuously increase the sign up rate and online member revenue.
- Optimize based on insights from analytics
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Interested applicants pls call 67355885 for more information
Attn: Christine Young Ka Yi
EA License No.:16S8107
EA Personnel Registration No.: R1222573