Office Supervisor (West/up to $4,800)
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002958660
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. 210916-ML
- Adecco is partnering with German MNC in the Flavour & Nutrition Industry
- Diverse working environment
- Minimum 4-5 years of office management experience
- Candidate who comes from manufacturing background is preferred
- Must have experience managing bus (transport) & food vendors
- Candidate will excel in this role if she is highly organised, detailed, results orientated and have the ability to multitask effectively.
- Passionate for the role and its possibilities, be a strong communicator and have a "can-do" attitude.
- Responsible for all general office equipment, supplies and stationeries including maintenance, repairs and adequate stock
- Negotiation of contracts terms with vendors
- Maintain a good relationship with vendors, service/delivery personnel and building management team.
- Orientate new employees on the office layout, administrative policies and make introductions to the team.
- Conduct clearance for exiting employees ensuring the smooth handover of office equipment and information.
- Manage for all incoming and outgoing mails and parcels; local and international (In-charge of despatch operations.)
- Implement administrative initiatives and enforce procedures ensuring compliance with office policies
- Supervise receptionist operations, and staff, handling employee grievances where necessary.
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply here and contact us to follow-up!
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Please drop your resume in MS word document format to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Direct Line: 6697 7887
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1654294
About Adecco - GS Perm
Established in Singapore in 1985, Adecco is well positioned to assist organisations in building successful teams and to help individuals progress in their careers. Adecco is the leading human resource solutions company in Singapore with 16 general staffing and specialist divisions. Our comprehensive range of services includes temporary & contract staffing, permanent recruitment, outsourcing, executive search, leadership development, career management & outplacement services.
In addition to administrative and industrial talent expertise and to meet our clients' increasing specialist needs, we also offer established niche divisions in Banking, Accountancy & Finance, Admin & HR, Engineering, Information Technology, Sales & Marketing, Logistics and Supply Chain, Events & Exhibitions, Luxury Retail, Life Sciences and the recruitment of Japanese-speaking talents.