Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Office Receptionist (Up to $3000)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003153787
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. SER
- Manage general phone lines for incoming calls.
- Manage meeting room bookings and tidy up of rooms after each meeting.
- General upkeep of the cleanliness and tidiness of the office area but not limited to the pantry, reception areas and stationary cupboard.
- Documentation and preparing incoming & outgoing couriers. (both local & overseas)
- Sorting & distributing incoming mails/faxes.
- Assist in travel and hotel accomodation bookings
- Keep track and process invoices/payments
- Arrange Hotels & short-term accommodation bookings.
- Assist with travel & VISA arrangements.
- Monitor Pantry and Stationery supplies and coordinate purchases when needed
- Any other ad hoc errands (when necessary)
- Min O/N/A Level
- At least 6 months to 1 year related experience
- Able to start work within short notice