Office Manager - Global Brand
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188854
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3925524/001
We are looking for an Office Manager to organise and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organisational effectiveness, communication and safety. Ultimately, the Office Manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
Our client is a Fortune 500 company with more than 1900 employees across 150 offices worldwide. The talent and dedication of our people are critical to our success. We offer an opportunity for developing one's professional career while working with individuals trained in a variety of disciplines in a collegial and dynamic environment. We also offer a broad range of competitive benefits on a global basis.
The Office Manager's responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments, managing office supplies, greeting visitors and providing general administrative support to employees. A successful Office manager should also have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties.
* Management: Responsible for the implementation of office policies and procedures
* Supervision: Management of the administrative staff
* HR Management: Coordinate activities such as on-boarding, contract preparation, training, visas, record of attendance, leave application, reimbursement as well as the monthly payroll for staff
* Organisation: Organise the office layout and maintain supplies of stationary and equipment
* Liaison: Liaise and negotiate with vendors and contractors on renovation, insurance, maintenance and lease
* Marketing/Events: Coordinate and organise events (both internal and external)
* Secretarial: Provide personal administrative support to the senior client partner as requested
The ideal candidate should be have at least 5 years of experience in office management, demonstrate professionalism and maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
* No less than 5 years of experience in Office Management.
* Demonstrated track record of upward progression within a corporate environment combined with sound judgement and professional maturity.
* Excellent organisational, project management and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent judgement as well as the ability to work with extremely confidential documents and information.
* Ability to work with little supervision, be detail-oriented, flexible in terms of hours and responsibilities, and able to organise multiple priorities and work deadlines. A good team player who takes initiative.
* Ability to interact with senior management and important external stakeholders.
* Experience with high volumes of production and word processing i.e. accurate typing in English is necessary.
* Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required. Working knowledge of macros, template and styles, is preferred.
* Fluent in English and Mandarin.
The selected candidate will gain the opportunity to be a part of an innovative and multinational team, with an leading and reputable employer that treats its employees fairly and equally, in a performance based environment where your personal and professional development objectives are highly encouraged and supported.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kevin See on +65 6416 9412.
About Page Personnel
In 2011, Page Personnel was launched in Singapore, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.sg