Premium executive search consultancy firm
Strategic human capital solutions
Highly qualified and committed consultants
Sophisticated search capabilities
Specialized and in-depth industry knowledge
Lumiere Search is an executive search consultancy that offers quality and comprehensive search and staffing solutions to our business partners. We approach every relationship as a valued partnership.
Our consultants adopt a dedicated and committed approach to providing the highest level of service. With our consultants' contacts and database, we are able to make connections with the best clients in the market for recommendations to our candidates.
EA Licence No: 10C3150
Office Executive & Customer Service
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003118853
EA License No 10C3150
The incumbent will ensure the following:
- Undertake continuous improvement process through problem identification, to improve CS aspects.
- Find best possible working system to achieve quick response to various customer requests with problem analysis and resolution for arise problems.
- Continuously review, plan and evaluate Customer Service activities; work methods, shipping effectiveness, overall efficiencies of shipping to customers, and maintain optimum utilization of services to customer.
- Enter customers’ orders in time to ERP system, support customer order entry for new items and new items registration.
- Send to customers Order confirmation in timely manner to support customer needs.
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to management/staff
- Attend to incoming phone calls and enquiries in professional manner.
- Logistical support for meetings/travel arrangements.
- Account coordination and assisting in projects as and when required.
- Daily administrative needs such as purchasing, maintain master file, travel requisition, supplier’s agreements, filing etc.
- Assist in day-to-day Admin/Customer Service/Warehouse/Sales functions
- Provide timely assistance to clients and extend excellent if not best service to them at all times
- Undertake ad hoc duties as assigned
Favorable Attributes that contribute to the Job performance:
- Strong people management skills, independent, analytical, problem solving & decision making skills.
- Good ability to work and multi task in a fast moving environment.
- Highly motivated. Able to take initiative and pro-active in getting things done.
- Possess hands on approach with positive attitude.
- Excellent in managing documentation and paper work with attentive to details.
- Friendly and supportive attitude toward employees and customers.
- Highly Proficient in MS Office.
Interested applicant, kindly indicates the position that you wish to apply with the requested information below:
- Personal details (i.e. NRIC number, date of birth)
- Reason of leaving of each employment
- Current drawn salary
- Expected Salary
- Notice period/Date of availability
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate(s) will be notified.