Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Office Administrator/Secretary **HEALTHCARE MNC** - $4000
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983259
EA License No 99C4599
- Provide calendaring support to the Vice Presidents
- Provide travel arrangements support to the Vice Presidents and Directors
- Provide Concur support (expense claim) to the Vice Presidents
- Assist in the preparation of business presentations, materials, collating of data and consolidating of reports from the region
- Manage/assist in the logistic arrangement of regional meetings, trainings and workshops – hotel, transportation, visa application etc.
- May be responsible for various components of project assignments. Include developing and adhering to timetables; securing vendor estimates and ensuring vendor quality. Overseeing the execution of project deliverables.
- May conduct research, compile and analyze information for reports in order to make decisions or recommendation
- Administrative support to the HR function such as – preparation of long service awards certificates, leave administration, scheduling of orientation meetings, update of organization chart, employment and dependent passes application and renewal and filing
- Assist in the administration of on-boarding a new hire – name cards, requisition of laptop, security passes, workstation and conduct a brief orientation of the office premise
- Sending organizational announcements or general announcements via email
- Develops documents and administers procedures. Provides guidance to and may train other on those procedures
- Answering the phone and handling queries
- Managing the visitors on a rotating basis among the team
- Coordinates office management activities – e.g. Fire warden, renovation
- Assist in the planning of internal events
- Supports Office Manager in daily tasks
- Possess at least a Degree in any discipline
- At least 5 years of progressive experience in a similar role with a large, complex multi-national company
- Fluency in English required; other language skills are a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Highly organised, detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Action and results oriented and able to deal with multiple relationships effectively
- A good team player, with strong inter-personal skills
- Manages work in a confidential manner, ensuring information is shared with internal and external individuals in an appropriate manner; provides guidance to peers as necessary regarding proprietary information
- Able to demonstrate good judgment and is self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines
michelle.lee@ recruitexpress.com.sg (R1440070)
Please include your full experience, recent photograph and notice period.
We regret only suitable candidates will be shortlisted
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
For further enquiries, please call in at 6737 66833 and look for Michelle.
Michelle Lee Ser Min
EA Licence No. 99C4599