Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Office Administrator (Salary up to S$2500)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034615
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. SMP
- Co-ordinate the order, receipt and issuance of common stationery items and issue them to colleagues upon request.
- Co-ordinate the order, receipt and issuance of bistro items for the bistros and beverage areas and issue them to the outsourced cleaners upon request.
- Record and track the volume of items issued to the cleaners.
- Co-ordinate the order, receipt and top up first aid items in the first aid boxes.
- Supports Asia offices to order and supply business cards and printed stationeries
- Track monthly expenses under Office Services for annual financial planning purposes.
- Reconcile monthly bank statement against invoices received from corporate travel agency pertaining to the corporate travel card.
- Manage issuance of Cabcharge cards and maintain accurate records of all card holders
- Follow up colleagues’ request for replacement of damaged or lost Cabcharge cards.
- Co-ordinate to obtain approvals for monthly Cabcharge invoices.
- Creates invoices in the Finance payment system in order to arrange for approvals and payments on due dates.
- Provide support to create invoices in the system for Facilities.
- Update the internal telephone directory and change the hardcopy telephone directory in all meeting and contact rooms.
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
- To apply, kindly send over resume to malcolmpang@ recruitexpress.com.sg and indicate in your CV the following information:
Reason for Leaving:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Malcolm Pang Yew Ming (R1546253)