Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987093
EA License No 02C3423
Employer Ref. Cat/OA
Our client is an US MNC. They are currently seeking for an Office Administrator to join their team.
Reporting to the Manager, Office Services, you are responsible for:
Procurement and Inventory Management
- Handle all purchase requisitions and invoices in accordance to company policy.
- Manages supplies inventory for stationery, bistro and first aid.
Administration of travel and taxi cards
- Carries out monthly reconciliations of travel charges and administers approvals for taxi charges.
Event Management (support role)
- Coordinate with the facilities assistant to setup events held in the meeting rooms.
- Order and coordinate stationery supplies required by the event.
- Assist to order and coordinate receipt of F&B supplies such as tea break items and lunches for events held internally.
- Backup the role of Front Office cum Travel Administrator during planned/ unplanned absences.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects and data processing tasks as and when required by the manager.
The ideal candidate:
You should possess a GCE “A” level or Diploma with 1 to 2 years of experience in general office administration especially handling travel bookings.
You should have a professional outlook with a ‘positive’ and ‘can-do’ attitude. Willing to continue learning evolving skills and can adapt to changes easily.
System-savvy and has strong working knowledge of MS Office such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
**Please note that this is a contract role till April 2017. It is yearly renewable thereafter. Completion bonus and leave benefits will be provided**
Interested individuals, please click on QUICK APPLY to send in your updated resume in MS words format. (Reg No: R1109574 – Catherine Chin Jia Hui)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted.
More Jobs from this Company
Junior Planner/ Planning Assistant (WORK-LIFE BALANCE, $2200 - $2600 + AWS + VB, PERM, MNC, SAP)