Salvatore Ferragamo is one of the world's leading fashion brands in luxury goods specializing in shoes, leather goods and ready-to-wear for men and women.
Salvatore Ferragamo S.p.A. is the parent company of the Salvatore Ferragamo Group, one of the world's leaders in the luxury goods sector and whose origins date back to 1927. The Group is active in the creation, production and sale of shoes, leather goods, clothing, silk products and other accessories, as well as women's and men's fragrances.
The Group's product range also includes eyewear and watches, manufactured by licensees. Attention to uniqueness and exclusivity, with a perfect blend of style, creativity and innovation enriched by the quality and craftsmanship of the 'Made in Italy' tradition, have always been the hallmarks of the Group's products.
With over 3,000 employees and a network of 585 single-brand stores as of 30 September 2011, the Ferragamo Group operates in Italy and worldwide through companies that allow it to be a leader on European, American and Asian markets.
We are now inviting qualified candidate to fill the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002982676
Support Managing Director and the rest of the team in all general administration duties.
- Act as personal assistant to Managing Director, managing the meeting schedule and ensure all appointments are timely arranged and notified
- Co-ordinate all overseas travelling and hotel booking arrangement for the team
- Provide full spectrum of secretarial support, answering phone calls and handling all related correspondence such as mails, emails, faxes, printing etc.
- Handle all office administration work e.g. replenish stationery / pantry supplies
- Ordering of stores supplies
- Checking Payment Voucher against receipts claimed for all departments
- Coordinate Pest control for office and stores / courier
- Submit monthly reports and administrative duties for other functions.
- Diploma with 1-2 years of admin / secretarial experience
- Computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills
- Mature, well-organised, independent and self-motivated
- Multi-tasking and able to meet tight deadlines
- High level of integrity