Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Office Administrator - 3 months contract (Tg Pagar)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002982216
EA License No 08C2893
Employer Ref. Job #17321 - JY
- To collect and distribute incoming mails from Reception
- Send internal mails/claims document to Reception/Accounts Dept
- Bottled water supplies ordering for MD’s Office and departments
- Order name cards for all staff
- Handle maintenance of office equipment including purchase of copier/printer/fax cartridges
- Prepare logistics for new staff including work-station, ID registration, PC/laptops, desk phone, telephone line and IT VOC
- Handle purchase/write-off of office fixed assets
- Handle purchase of corporate gifts for staff welfare related and business partners, going to shops to purchase gifts items
- Liaise with courier service for dispatch for urgent matters
- Ordering of flowers, wreath, baby hamper, tonic for all EBD customers/staff
- Applying visas, arranging hotel accommodation, and transport for internal and external staff whenever there is any event
- Opening of doors for any one that walks into the office
- Coordinate logistics for bulky relocation/removal
- Updating Phone list
- Other assignments based on ad-hoc requirement basis
- Minimum Diploma in Qualifications.
- 2 years relevant experience
- Able to work in fast pace environment and maintain accuracy
- Independent, proactive and possess positive working attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
Job Code: JY
Reference number: #17321 - JY
As this position is urgent, kindly email detailed CV attention to JY with current and expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving each job. We regret to inform that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
More jobs available HERE!
EA License No.: 08C2893