Odoo/OpenERP Project Manager
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003031682
We are currently seeking an Odoo/OpenERP Project Manager to join our team in Singapore. This position is accountable for performing project management and scheduling for Odoo/OpenERP projects, particularly in regard to the application of the agreed standard project requirement.
Training, resources & necessary tools for project management is provided.
1.2 Job Description
Project management is part project management, part technology operations and part general management. Project managers plan, organise, and integrate cross-functional information technology projects that are significant in scope and impact. They coordinate the work of other IT professionals and administrative staff to produce a new piece or system of software. The core elements of the job are about organising people and time resources, and seeing the project through from inception to completion. Project managers have ultimate responsibility for meeting the business’s or client’s needs.
1.3 Primary Responsibilities
- Lead project delivery across teams inclusive of project planning and project execution across delivery life cycle phases
- Act as the point of contact for the project team, business partners and management to provide updates, resolve issues and establish the project delivery vision for the IT team
- Coordinate across teams and with management to ensure aligned resource engagement
- Lead high quality delivery with responsibility for IT task tracking, time reporting, issue tracking, estimate submissions and project status reporting
- Coordinate project schedules and produce project status reports
- Able to manage up to 20 projects and all other duties as assigned
1.4 Job Requirements
- Excellent functional and technical knowledge in Odoo/OpenERP
- Good knowledge in the fields of computer science
- Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector
- Willing to work overtime when required to meet important deadlines
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Logical thinking and creative problem-solving ability
- The ability to work well with others and lead a team
- Speaks fluent English
- Knowledge in HTML, Cpanel, WHM & AWS is a plus
- PMC Certified is a plus
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to HashMicro
Hashmicro is a team of fun-loving, passionate IT & sales professionals who work alongside businesses in Singapore and organisations around the world, to help them develop a stronger cloud and digital solution to help them grow and perform their businesses.
Located at the heart of Singapore's Red Dot Design Museum, our company is easily accessible for everyone. All of this leads to accountability and a great work environment with fantastic clients, staffs and opportunities towards us.