JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003035687
EA License No. 10C4754
**Attractive Salary + Benefits**
- Evaluate patients' progress and prepare reports that detail progress
- Test and evaluate patients' physical and mental abilities and analyze medical data to determine realistic rehabilitation goals for patients.
- Select activities that will help individuals learn work and life-management skills within limits of their mental and physical capabilities.
- Recommend changes in patients' work or living environments, consistent with their needs and capabilities.
- Diploma / Degree in Occupational therapy
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified**
JOBSTUDIO Pte Ltd
License No.: 10C4754
Posting Personnel: Khor Jun Xiong Eric
Registration No.: R1215371
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
About JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
JOBSTUDIO Pte Ltd (EA License No.:10C4754) is a dynamic professional staffing and search service provider in Singapore. We operate across the private and public sectors, dealing with permanent and contract roles across a wide range of specialized industries and professions. We are dedicated to help both employers and employees to navigate in the ever-changing world of work cultures and demands.
Our team is focused to bring innovative and strategic solutions to both clients and candidates and we achieve this by maintaining the highest levels of confidentiality, trust and integrity within the core industries.
Visit us online via www.jobstudio.com.sg for an non-obligatory discussion & registration with our friendly Representatives TODAY!
“Your written and/or verbal response to JOBSTUDIO Pte Ltd advertisements will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and /or disclosure of personal data by JOBSTUDIO Pte Ltd for its business purpose in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012."