Dynamics Success Centre Pte Ltd is an occupational therapy centre for children located in Orchard Road and Dunearn Road. Our company's mission is to provide early intervention for children with special needs and children with developmental delays. We are looking for an Occupational Therapist to work in a multi-disciplinary team of professionals.
Our affiliated companies Dynamics Speech and Dynamics Psychological Practice provide complimentary clinical services to children.
We are looking for Occupational Therapists to join our team.
Occupational Therapist (Full-Time/Part-Time/Saturday Only)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029747
Employer Ref. 140011
We are looking for Occupational Therapists for a full-time/part time positions. The job scope shall include conducting assessment and intervention for children aged 2-12 with a variety of learning and developmental difficulties.
-Relevant Degree ( Degree in Occupational Therapy)
-Training in Sensory Integration
-Experience working with children (advantage)
- Initial assessment using both Standardised assessments and clinical observations.
- Feedback to parents about assessment results
- Targeting goals for intervention and preparing an intervention plan
- Providing ongoing therapy sessions to the children
- Providing guidance to parents how to handle the child and continue build up his skills.
- Work in a multidisciplinary team of professionals, including speech therapists, teachers, and psychologists.
- The emphasis in this job is on clinical work. Administrative work is handled by the company's dedicated administration team.
- Attractive pay package
- Work in a highly professional and dynamic team
- Work in a well-equipped and resource-rich environment providing exposure to various types of equipment and assessment tools.
- You will have a personal office for working with clients, as well as access to our 2000+sqft Sensory Integration Gym.
- Excellent learning experience with senior therapists offering mentoring, training opportunities and varied caseload.
- Opportunity for reserach related work, and work on the development of materials and methods, as well as iPad applications.