A healthy workplace is a happy workplace. Join us now for an environment that encourage work-life balance.
We are currently seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Occupational Therapist.
Society for the Aged Sick has been formed since 1968 and is a non-profit, charitable organization offering residential care for the destitute and aged sick. We are located at Hougang Avenue 1. Please visit our website at http://www.societyagedsick.org.sg for more details about us.
WHY JOIN US?
Society for the Aged Sick - a place for an opportunity to work in your area of expertise.
We foster a unique working environment, one that balances professionalism with a social life.
We offer attractive salary that commensurate with your work experience.
We provide opportunities for a better career advancement within the company
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989015
The Occupational Therapist will be responsible for providing appropriate, timely and effective occupational therapy treatment to our residents at the nursing home.
- Provide assessments of the clients (New assessments and re-assessments).
- Contribute to the Individual Care Plan (ICP) to ensure holistic coverage of client’s needs.
- Facilitate rehabilitation of clients by planning and providing individual Occupational Therapy intervention.
- Planning and implementing group therapy
- Planning and implementing group therapy for dementia ward.
- Setup of Occupational Therapy program for therapy aides.
- Review and revise program schedule where necessary to enhance the quality of the program.
- Setting up of dementia ward.
- Training of caregivers and staff.
- Qualified and registered with AHPC (Full/ Restricted registration).
- Minimum 1-2 years of clinical experience in the relevant scope of practice.
- Able to communicate in Mandarin or dialects in order to liaise with mandarin speaking residents
- High motivation and ability to work in a team.
- Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills.