Parkway Hospitals Singapore Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003183197
Employer Ref. SG04800
- To deliver lectures and facilitate tutorials
- To assist in development of new curriculum when necessary
- Provide quality training to nurses and healthcare professionals for Parkway group hospitals
- Assist training in in-house program, both locally and internationally
- Assist in teaching nursing science module and non nursing core modules in Diploma in Nursing programs
- To assist in assessment of students
- To assist in counselling of students
- Deliver lectures and facilitate tutorials and practical sessions during course
- Develop and implement curriculum for existing and new courses
- Maintain standards in keeping with SNB and CPE regulations
- Write new proposals for new courses and implement them
- Review curriculum
- Develop and implement formative and summative assessments
- Counseling of students and referral to other entities if necessary
- Assist in teaching short courses for local and international projects
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma in Nursing / Bachelor in Nursing or Heath Sciences (Nursing) / Advanced Diploma in Nursing (Preferably Community Health nursing or gerontology nursing) / Master in Nursing, OR Master in Education
- ACTA or DACE certified
- BCLS and AED instructor certification is preferred
About Parkway Hospitals Singapore Pte Ltd
Gleneagles Hospital is a 272-bed private hospital providing a wide range of medical and surgical services for the total management of patients. Gleneagles' key specialties include Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Liver Transplant, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Oncology and Orthopaedics.
Our key strengths lie in our patient-focus, user-friendly services, quality care, specialists' expertise and proven technology.
Our hospital was awarded its accreditation from the Joint Commission International (JCI), the world leader in benchmarking of healthcare standards, in 2006 and 2009.
Why Join us?
- We offer attractive salary that commensurate with work experience;
- We provide opportunities for career advancement within the company;
- We advocate a safe working environment for all our employees.