Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Nurse Manager (Office Hours)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961156
EA License No 99C4599
- Direct, supervise and evaluate the quality and appropriateness of nursing care activities to ensure safe and competent delivery
- Disseminate and implement the hospital operational and nursing policies at ward level
- Form and lead workgroup and recommend work and quality improvement at ward / hospital level, as well as revise or formulate guidelines / standards
- Be responsible for the orientation of new nurses at ward level
- Appraise, monitor nurses’ clinical performance and act as mentor, coach and counselor to them whenever necessary
- Monitor, maintain and ensure cost-effectiveness in usage and maintenance of resources (equipment and supplies) at ward and hospital level
- Perform nursing administration such as create staff roster, track claims and in-service training records, facilitation and implementation of nursing programmes in ward / hospital level
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Degree in Nursing and above
- Registered with Singapore Nursing Board
- At least 2 - 4 years’ experience in management/leadership roles
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills