British American Tobacco (Singapore) Pte Ltd
British American Tobacco is the world's most international tobacco group, with quality brands sold in more than 180 markets and a responsible approach to doing business from crop to consumer. We employ approximately 60,000 people worldwide.
We firmly believe that people are the cornerstone of our success. Therefore, we spare no efforts in attracting, developing and rewarding talent.
NPI Manager (New Product Introduction)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983399
- Leadership; lead and champion the deployment of the NPI process across cross functional teams, to successfully deliver projects, in accordance with planned timing, volume, cost and quality criteria
- Governance; ensuring utilisation of best practices and associated system (Decision Rights, Protocols and the NEXUS 2.0 system usage) and participate or provide inputs to the appropriate decision making forums Local SOP, PDT’s etc.
- Management; of the designated NPI projects end-to-end utilising the Nexus system. Ensuring business functions are effectively managing; resource allocation, project budget, the creation and completion of the local business case (as required), project risk (ensuring adequate risk mitigation is in place), deal with operational issues, and highlight lessons learned through improvement plans during reviews
- Financial; ensure the delivery of NPI’s as per the cycle plan, which generates growth through innovation, optimisation through productivity and regulatory compliance of the portfolio (1 – 20 bn cig. ). Ensure that Local business cases, provide the appropriate transfer price, capex, gross margin impact and write off information required to allow effective business decisions
- Stakeholder; collaborate with stakeholders in Marketing, Product and Operations to aligned plans & priorities, resolve project issues and secure support necessary to assure project delivery with effective visibility to facilitate informed decision making. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other managers in the NPI community to allow a common and integrated way of working
- Communication; prepare the required documentation and reports in a timely and consistent manner
- Performance; management of assigned projects to agreed time, quality and cost, criteria whilst maintain project documentation and ensuring adherence to protocols and process
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The job holder would have project and programme management skills with a working knowledge of Operations, Product and Marketing. Effective engagement skills are important given the number of active stakeholders in any projects. Ability to manage complex issues, work independently and manage detail as validated by experience.