Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
As a premier leading recruitment consultancy in Singapore, our success has been a result of our focus in facilitating the growth of our Clients in business whilst enhancing the career opportunities for our Candidates.
With our swift expansion across the region, we now have offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Sydney, Kuala Lumpur and Hongkong as well as a partner network in Shanghai and Japan.
We serve with distinction and provide comprehensive staffing needs. As your total recruitment and staffing solutions partner, our goal is to provide our Clients the best staffing solutions through an integrated database network supported by localized content and services.
EA Licence No.:99C4599
*NEW* Perm Financial Reporting Executive - Banking&Finance ($4000 - $5000)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987548
EA License No 99C4599
- Perform financial reporting
- Compute the unearned premium reserves
- Prepare data and journal voucher for premium and claim liability.
- Prepare reports to ensure timely and accurate submission of accounts and performance report.
- Review trial balance before closing
- Prepare monthly treaty journal entry
- Prepare Treaty Statistics report for Head Office
- Compute and prepare yearly portfolio entry and withdrawal, and premium adjustment.
- Ensure the reports are prepared in accordance with the accounting standards
- Prepare, co-ordinate and monitor the completion of reporting to MAS on a monthly/quarterly/ annual basis.
- Liaise with actuary, tax agents, internal and external auditors for actuary, audit and tax related matters and queries.
- Implement new formats/procedures/controls according to regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation, Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.