EPS Consultants Pte Ltd
We specialize in providing the following services:-
1. Recruitment and staff placement
2. Executive Search and Headhunting
3. Contract Staffing and temping Services
4. Foreign Staff Recruitment
5. HR Consulting and advisory services
Our range of services include full-time placements and contract staffing across all industries. We have successfully placed candidates for all job levels for industries ranging from information technology, finance, banking, engineering, manufacturing, purchasing and logistics to sales and marketing etc.
*NEW* Finance Manager / Senior Finance Manager (Based in China, TianJin)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987430
- A chance to join a well-known Real Estate/Property Developer
- Comfortable to base in China, TianJin. Accommodation provided + other perks!
- Base salary up to SGD 9,000 excluding overseas allowance
- Designation depends on candidate's overall profile/background
Incumbent reports directly to Assistant Finance Director and will be responsible to manage the preparation of financial forecasts for the Group. Direct and coordinate company annual budget and submit to Board of Directors for approval. Supervise the monthly preparation of financials within stipulated deadline and in accordance with IFRS. Prepare monthly Performance Management Report and work with HOD/Senior Management on reducing the negative variances.
Liaise with external and internal auditors on annual audits and internal audits. Implement strong internal controls and procedures ensuring compliance with organization policies, procedures, guidelines and local regulations. Develop and maintain a cordial relationship with bankers, tax officers and ECAC finance bureau. Any additional task assigned by Management.
The ideal candidate should be/have:
- Bachelor Degree in either Accounting or Finance related discipline
- 8 to 12 years’ Finance working experience in Real Estate/Property Sectors either in a Managerial/Senior Finance Manager capacity
- Finance working exposure in SG and China will be essential
- Finance Management, Accounting, Taxation and related knowledge in accordance to IFRS in China
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, please submit your cover letter and updated resume in MS Word format.
Please state your availability, current & expected salaries for processing purpose.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
AiLin Lee | EA Registration No: R1104629