Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
As a premier leading recruitment consultancy in Singapore, our success has been a result of our focus in facilitating the growth of our Clients in business whilst enhancing the career opportunities for our Candidates.
With our swift expansion across the region, we now have offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Sydney, Kuala Lumpur and Hongkong as well as a partner network in Shanghai and Japan.
We serve with distinction and provide comprehensive staffing needs. As your total recruitment and staffing solutions partner, our goal is to provide our Clients the best staffing solutions through an integrated database network supported by localized content and services.
EA Licence No.:99C4599
*NEW* Contract Portfolio Reporting Specialist (up to $4500)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958659
EA License No 99C4599
- Accountable for allocated portfolios, proactive investigation and follow up of queries arising from fund manager, fund managers’ assistants, clients, custodians and administrators.
- Ownership of exception resolution through daily review procedures, including overdrafts, cash flows, NAV reconciliation and custodian stock/cash reconciliations
- Validate and update Schroders client accounting records and reconciliation system with transactions relating to net flows, asset allocations, fees, rebates and FX
- Produce and verify periodic and ad hoc reports of client investment positions and transactions in accordance with agreed format, data content and scheduling requirements
- Working directly with counterparts across Client Support and Performance, input to, agree and manage schedules for production of client reporting
- Ensure timely resolution of production issues in accordance with deadlines
- Provide information from internal accounting or external counterparty records as requested and ensure timely resolution of queries arising from Portfolio Accounting activities
- Work through high volumes, prioritise and manage workloads according to risk or deadlines
Experience and Skills:
· Minimum diploma or equivalent relevant work experience
- Previous experience in reconciliations / investment accounting preferred
- Knowledge of internal accounting and external counterparty systems
- Strong and proven investigations skills (liaising with internal & external parties)
- Experience in the Securities or Fund Management industry preferred
- Familiar with equities, fixed income and derivative products desired.
- An interest in pursuing a career within the Investment Management / Financial Services industry
- Good PC skills including MS Excel and MS Word
Interested candidates, please submit your resume to estherchan@ recruitexpress,com.sg and attention to Ms Esther Chan (R1551901), stating the reasons of leaving your job, expected and last drawn salary.