Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
As a premier leading recruitment consultancy in Singapore, our success has been a result of our focus in facilitating the growth of our Clients in business whilst enhancing the career opportunities for our Candidates.
With our swift expansion across the region, we now have offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Sydney, Kuala Lumpur and Hongkong as well as a partner network in Shanghai and Japan.
We serve with distinction and provide comprehensive staffing needs. As your total recruitment and staffing solutions partner, our goal is to provide our Clients the best staffing solutions through an integrated database network supported by localized content and services.
EA Licence No.:99C4599
*NEW* Contract HR Executive
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961158
EA License No 99C4599
- Assist in the full spectrum of HR functions including but not limited to recruitment, on boarding, training and development, performance management, compensation and benefits administration and HR Administration for the company
- Provide full range of recruitment service, Responsible for on-boarding matters
- HR Administration duties such as leave records, claims and policy issues
- Responsible for accurate and timely payroll processing for the company, Support employees queries and site request for payroll related report
- Timely prepare and submit HR monthly and annually report (manpower, working hours, attendance/leaves, expenses, training reports and other ad hoc reports)
- Assist on HR trainings implementation including training plan follow up, courses assign and coordination, checking completion status and control progress; keep training records
- Verify claims against HR package (medical, home visit, education, health screening) assigned via system and maintain excel records; forward insurance claims documents
- Maintain Employee Self Service (ESS) system including approve sick and child-care leaves; shift leaves maintenance; system problem trouble shooting or escalation when needed
- Supporting HR initiatives and ad-hoc projects
- Min. Diploma or Degree in HR or related field
- At least 6 months of HR Generalist experience
- Positive attitude, committed and willing to learn
- Well-versed in local employment and labour laws
- Excellent communication skills and able to interact with all levels of staff
- Able to work independently and is a reliable team player
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Ability to commence work on short notice preferred
Interested candidates, please email your resume with a recent photograph to estherchan@ recruitexpress.com.sg and attention your resume to Miss Esther Chan Jin Rong (R1551901).
(Only shortlisted candidate will be notified)