Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
As a premier leading recruitment consultancy in Singapore, our success has been a result of our focus in facilitating the growth of our Clients in business whilst enhancing the career opportunities for our Candidates.
With our swift expansion across the region, we now have offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Sydney, Kuala Lumpur and Hongkong as well as a partner network in Shanghai and Japan.
We serve with distinction and provide comprehensive staffing needs. As your total recruitment and staffing solutions partner, our goal is to provide our Clients the best staffing solutions through an integrated database network supported by localized content and services.
EA Licence No.:99C4599
*New* Perm Accountant - MNCs *$4000 - $5000*
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002982499
EA License No 99C4599
- Handle full sets of accounts
- Perform Accounts payable duties such as entering of supplier invoices, managing and controls the supplier accounts for product purchases, prepares accounts payable documentation for and timely processing of payment runs, including VAT treatment
- Perform Reconciliation of vendor accounts
- Balance sub-ledger with control account in general ledger
- Processing of employee expense claims
- Handle Cash management
- Prepares weekly cash flow forecasts for accounts payable
- Assisting of bank account reconciliations
- Perform Accounts receivable
- Regular monitoring of accounts receivable, preparation and providing of aged debtors report
- Processing of fixed asset additions, disposals and inter-company transfers according to accounting policy
- Assist on reconciliation of physical verification of assets
- Processing of journal entries in SAP
- Assist on statistical reports
- Support on ad hoc projects
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proficient in SAP
- Full-Time position(s) available.
(EA License No: 99C4599)
**Shortlisted candidates will be notified.