Network & System Engineer (Inhouse Perm. Role/West/3 yrs exp/CCNA)
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002958145
EA License No. 05C3451
- Permanent Role – Inhouse End-User Environment
- Network & System Engineering & Admin (Windows)
- West - Joo Koon
As a System & Network Engineer, you will assist in all manners of inhouse system and network support and administration in Windows environment.
Our client specialises in Security Technology Solutions, hence the IT Systems will be supporting these Technologies:
- Surveillance Systems
- GPS Tracking
- Personnel Tracking
- Fleet Monitoring
- Access Control Systems
- Manage Wintel system and network, performing server maintenance, backup, performance monitoring, system tuning
- Install, maintain and enhance system control software to optimise performance at agreed service levels
- Implement and enforce IT security policies
- Perform periodic IT audits and hardware and software upgrades
- Manage IT vendors and evaluate fulfilment of operational and project requirements
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or related
- Min. 2-3 years experience in administrating and troubleshooting Windows 2003/2008, Active Directory, LAN/WAN environment
- Familiar with Symantec Backup Exec/Anti-Virus, Lotus Domino, Windows Logon Script, Group Policy
- Good working knowledge of Firewall, Router, DHCP, TCP/IP and Windows Security
- Location : West – Joo Koon
- Working days : Monday to Friday
- Salary : up to S$3,500 basic
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Ernest Lin Yizhi (EA personnel Registration No: R1550713)
or click the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the page.
or call your friendly Consultant, Ernest, at 6590 9943 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Last-drawn and Expected Salary
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !