Network Security Specialist
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033313
EA License No 08C2893
• Participate and contribute technically towards development and implementation of the global SingTel / Optus corporate network security infrastructure.
• Designing, planning, integrating and supporting corporate data communications network services, in a secure manner compliant with Singtel Optus Infosec policies and network architecture.
• The scope includes general network appliances with a particular focus on Checkpoint firewalls, software blades IDS/IPS and other specialised security appliances, authentication and remote access and B2B vpns.
• Production of secure network cost estimates for business units
• Development and use of appropriate tools, methods and processes to maintain design and installation standards and control risk.
• Development and tracking of project KPIs including; Project on-time and on-budget delivery and Team effectiveness
• Tier 3 Support for Voice & Data Communications on matters relating to network security.
• Professional Degree or Diploma qualified in Networks Engineering, Telecommunications or related discipline.
• Strong skills in Checkpoint firewalls including R75, R76, R77 GaiA based standalone appliances as well as Power VSX-1 virtualised cluster firewalls and the Provider-1 management platform.
• Use of Check Point software blade technology eg. Antibot, IPS/IDS etc.
• Strong skills in Cisco ASA firewall technology and Cisco Security Manager.
• Use of Cisco Firesight IPS platform.
• AAA, Radius, TACACS+, LDAP, Active Directory, Safenet 2-F
Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the above position; please send in your resume and attention to DVT. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by our consultants. EA license no.: 08C2893 REG No :R1438554
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by our consultants.
• EA license no.: 08C2893
• REG No: R1438554