Morgan McKinley is currently working in close partnership with a tier 1 Bank who are keen to get a Network Security Engineer on board to join their dynamic team. The role will be a direct contract with the client and would be open to conversion to perm after the first year.
Network Security Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027828
EA License No 11C5502
Employer Ref. BBBH644726
Morgan McKinley is currently working in close partnership with a tier 1 Bank who are keen to get an expert Network Security Engineer on board to join their dynamic team. The role will be a direct contract with the client and would be open to conversion to perm after the first year.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provides hands-on troubleshooting to assist our vendor partners
- Review and support of Change Requests and Restoral actions.
- Oversight of vendor partners including enforcement compliance with supplier
- Deal with incident or multiple incidents that are significant in scope and impact
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience with Firewalls - setting up, configuration
- Hands on experience with F5 loadbalancers
- 8+ years of experience in a Networks role, strong with Cisco routers and switching
- Excellent understanding of common network technologies, including TCP/IP, IPSec, VRRP, HSRP, SNMP, NAT, Multicast, Sub-netting, Ethernet, Access-lists.
- In-Depth Working Knowledge and understanding of at least 1 of the following routing protocols: BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, ISIS, MPLS.
Only Singaporeans may apply.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Sistla Vaishnavi at email@example.com - EA Registration: R1551514
If you know someone that is perfect for this position, feel free to share this opportunity with them as we have an exciting referral rewards program waiting for you.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1544008