Network Manager(End User / Automation MNC / Perm / $6.5K- $8K)
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003030196
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. 003
My client is a highly recognised MNC in the Automation industry, earning a reputation in SEA as a reliable supplier of Process Control Instrumentation. With their plans to sustain their APAC/Domestic operations, the client is seeking for individuals to join their dynamic team.
- 5 days work week - 9.00am - 6.00pm
- Permanent position
- Annual, Medical and dental benefits provided
- Permanent position
- Salary ranges from $6,500 - $8,000 (nego)
- AWS and VB provided
- 6 - 8 years of network experience in support large enterprise
- Hands on expert level knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, LDAP, routers, and other computer networking concepts.
- Hands on expert level knowledge of routing, siwtching and other network infrastructure technologies such as IP switching/routing, firewalls - F5, Firewalls - Cisco ASA, Palo Alto.
- WAN Optimiser - Cisco WAAS, Bluecoat PacketShaper, Cisco ISE, Ciso SourceFire, IPS/IDS, Cisco Call Manager
- Experience in network design and support
- Accountable for the design based on industry best practices, sound engineering principles and have the ability to incorporate both local and global requirements into the designs produced
- Accountable for level 2-3 network support with 24x7 escalation
- Develop infrastructure designs and drive technical delivery of projects taking full responsibility for network infrastructure and services
- Management of network daily activities; incident and problem management.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the comprehensive and up-to-date LAN/WAN/DC/Wireless topology database, technological roadmaps and hardware life-cycle updates.
- Participate in RFI/RFP evaluation process for contractor/technology selection
- Responsible to work with the respective server and application teams' members in trouble-shooting and identify root cause, related to network
- Responsible to work with the respective network vendors' support teams for the trouble-shooting, identification and resolution of network problems.
- Responsible to conduct post implementation review on areas of improvement and tuning.
Interested applicants, please send your resume to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org with your current and expected salary or call 6697 7792 during office hours for a detailed discussion.
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Chua Yeow Hong Cullen
Direct Line: 6697 7792
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1329682
About Adecco - GS Perm
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.